Thursday, May 28, 2009

Man&Dog

So in my last post I was super lazy and didn't really do Man&Dog justice. These boys are PHENOMENAL. You think I was joking when I said I was swooning? WRONG. I was totally serious. Actually, swooning doesn't really even begin to describe my reaction to Man&Dog.

Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVEloveLOVEloveLOOOOOVVVEEE folk music. What can you expect from a girl who grew up listening to Peter, Paul and Mary, Joni Mitchell, and Cat Stevens. So me saying that these guys are awesome is really saying something, if I do say so myself! So please, check them out. You can listen to two of their songs in my previous post or check out their website for additional tracks. Seriously, you won't be sorry.


And if any of you live in the DC-Baltimore-Metro area, keep an eye out for their live shows.

And above all else: Prepare to swoon.

2 comments:

  1. Forgive my ignorance, but I have never heard of these dudes? I will have to check 'em out.

    What make Folk Music - Folk Music? Like rap is obvious to me, talking instead of singing, etc. And Country Music has that twang. But what about Folk Music? If I was listening to a song on the radio, how would I distinguish it as Folk Music?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet comment! I love your colorful blog! Come back soon!

    ReplyDelete